blob: 3f9145f70ab41af255fffce190b08adb7ca99b47 (plain
Date: 2021-08-24, 1300 CEST
* Status round
* Next steps
* [rgdd] slow-down attack on the current checkpoint format
* [rgdd] should a checkpoint's [otherdata] be less undefined?
* [rgdd] added sponsors to landing page
* (No people to defer question on who is listed, with what description, etc.)
* [ln5] services
* git.sigsum.org up and running with mirroring to GitHub
* pad.sigsum.org under way -- poc is running but won't persist pads at the moment
* DFRI will sponsor with mailing lists
* firstname.lastname@example.org to be set up real soon now
* Configure our accounts so that we can't push there by mistake
* Add "readonly mirror" in description
* OK to report issues on GitHub, no PRs though
* Budget for the components that lead up to a patched OS?
* Context: what is a reasonable budget for self-hosting?
* Reference: what is the cost for a single VM with a VPS?
* Ballpark 100SEK per VM (monthly)
* We need 6 VMs, one of which is hosted in a separate domain for backups
* Subresource Integrity (SRI) transparency as a poc use-case?
* Decision: good idea, defer until later
* [ln5] render web page (hugo) and publish
* [ln5] set up sigsum-general@lists
* [ln5] finish pad.sigsum.org
* [ln5] get meet.sigsum.org up and running (jitsi)
* [rgdd] keep conversation going about checkpoint format
* [rgdd] complete design.md updates, update api.md and break out witnessing
* [rgdd] look into GitHub TODOs, see above discuss item
Other useful links